- Gift vouchers are valid for one year from the date of issue and cannot be extended.
- Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Any order for Products made using a Gift Voucher will be governed by our Terms and Conditions
- When you use a gift voucher you warrant to us that you are the duly authorised recipient of the gift voucher and that you are using it in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, lawfully and in good faith.
- If we believe that a gift voucher is being used in breach of these Terms and Conditions, unlawfully or in bad faith, we may reject or cancel the gift voucher.
Using Your Gift Voucher
- The value of any gift voucher you use will be deducted from the total cost of your order.
- If any balance remains to be spent from the gift voucher, it can be used on a future order. No change can be given for the balance of a gift voucher.
- If there are insufficient funds on the gift card, you can use additional methods of payment to complete your purchase.
- There is no minimum spend required and the gift voucher can be redeemed against any purchase including delivery charges.
- If you have any difficulty redeeming your gift voucher or have any questions then please contact us for further assistance on email@example.com
Redeeming your Gift Voucher
- The value of any gift voucher you use will be deducted from the total cost of your order by entering the code directly at online checkout.
- You can also redeem the card by adding it to your webshop account for use at a later date. This allows you to secure the gift card code and prevent unauthorised use of the code. You can then purchase without need to remember the code, providing you are logged in.
From your Account page, you can view your:
- Total gift cards balance.
- Redeemed gift cards that are still active.
- History of gift card transactions.
Please note: if you add the card to your online account and wish to use your gift card for a purchase at our Falmouth shop, we will need to process your purchase via the online shop.